Monday, February 9, 2009

TOMS shoes

Apparently I am a little late (thanks, Suz...haha), but I just discovered TOMS shoes. What a special company!

For every item they sell, they donate a pair of shoes to children in need. "One for one" is what they say. Awesome.

Bo is getting me one pair for Valentine's Day:

And I bought one with my saved "spending money":

Yay! And 2 pairs will go to children in need! Totally and completely worth it. They have so many awesome styles...I doubt I will buy shoes anywhere else again. :)

6 comments:

Suz said...

You = fantastic. And those shoes are super cute.

Eryn, Bo, Jackson, Lily, and Josiah said...

Girl, I am going to be so stylin.

E.L.McIntosh said...

Please take a picture of them on when you get them. I have to see what these look like on real people.

Eryn, Bo, Jackson, Lily, and Josiah said...

Hey Erin! Actually if you go to the website, a lot of the styles do feature pictures of girls wearing them. Just click on the photo and then go to "action shot"

Tabitha (From Single to Married) said...

Such cute shoes - I haven't heard of them before so I'll have to check them out!

Kelly said...

Let me know if they're comfy. If so, I'm in. I'll all over comfort versus style.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers