Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Unpacking

WOW this is what I hate about going on trips....the laundry and unpacking. So unpleasant. As it is, I am pretty sure I will be doing laundry for at least the next 7-10 business days. That's right, I'm taking the weekend off.

Also, we came home to about a foot of snow?!?!?!?! For real?!?!?! This makes at least 2 feet of snow so far this winter, with more expected this weekend. I really am in disbelief and denial. Every time I look out the window I am surprised anew. Jack wants to go out and play in it sooooo bad but I don't really want to bring Lily out there, so I'll just make him wait for Daddy....I think the snow will be around long enough for them to have plenty of chances to play in it.

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers