Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I can see the grass!

I can finally see the grass that has been buried beneath the snow for weeks! Although the high today is only 42, I am thinking spring. I know, I know, it's only mid-February...but I am so ready! I am not a cold-weather gal.

Anyway. Last night I went to the gym for "bodycombat." It's a really hard mixed martial arts class that I do every Monday. It is a great workout! I do that on Mondays, Pilates on Wednesdays, and "bodyjam" (basically dance aerobics) on Thursdays.

All that, and I do not see any change. I have been working out pretty darn faithfully for almost 2 months now; I've lost all but 4 lbs. of baby weight, but I still feel so gross and flabby!! I do cardio, I do toning, etc...but I can't seem to shake the flab. Very frustrating. I guess I'll just keep at it and eventually I will see the results I've been hoping for.

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers