Friday, February 5, 2010

Really?

We're getting more snow. There was a snow storm here when we were in Pittsburgh last weekend, and now there's another one. I can honestly say that I do not remember the last time we got this much snow in Virginia. Ridic. I do not enjoy being trapped in the house, and I do not like it when Bible study and MOPS are canceled in the same week! Aaaaahhhh!!! Also don't like being cooped up in the house with a teething baby!

Poor Lily is completely miserable. She's getting a tooth on the bottom, to her left, and she seems to be pretty uncomfortable.

The good news is that all this staying at home is giving me a lot of time to use the cloth inserts for our gDiapers, and therefore we are saving money! :)

And I can't say we haven't gotten out at all, because Bo actually took me out on a date to Dave and Buster's last night. It was really fun! We won a food processor and an Elmo playground ball for the kids :)

One cute anecdote from Pittsburgh:
Jack does not understand the concept of elevators. Apparently, he thinks you get into an elevator, and it magically changes your surroundings! LOL! We got into the elevator at our hotel and he said "Is the elevator going to change it into a hotel now, Mommy?" Too cute.

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers