Friday, January 9, 2009

Day 4

Okay, the ages of my siblings that I am babysitting are as follows:

15
14
13
9
9
8
8

Now if you had to take a guess at which child would cause the most headaches, which would you guess? Probably one of the 8-year-olds, right?

Wrong.

I don't understand why some people just think they are above the rules. They don't have a single respectful bone in their bodies, and they constantly try to undermine anyone who expresses any kind of authority. It's ridiculous and I am exhausted. Give me the little ones any day over that.

1 comment:

Suz said...

I was picking 13, based on the way my neices and nephews act...

My hardest one is always 10. But then again, that's because the older kids are girls and I have a very different relationship with them.

It's almost done!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers