Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day 2

So far, Day 2 of my babysitting fun is going much more smoothly. The morning started off pretty easily, with cereal for breakfast! :)

At 10:00, I gathered my coupons and headed for BJ's Wholesale. I think I probably had at least 20 or 30 coupons, and it was a pain in the butt, going from aisle to aisle, searching for the exact product and size I needed in order to get the savings. In fact, the shopping alone took an hour, and checking out took 20-30 min. Did it pay off? Oh yes. My total savings from coupons was $87.73. That's right. 87 dollars and 73 cents. Pretty impressive! I have mad shopping skillz.

1 comment:

Suz said...

Isn't that the greatest feeling?! My mom and I went shopping the other night and our total was about $60. And that made it feel even sweeter when the cashier handed my mom the receipt and said, "Thank you, ma'am. You saved $45 today." YEA. We saved 44%. I peed a little.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers