Monday, January 18, 2010

My poor little man.


Jackson is sick again. The poor kid just got over an ear infection and cold last week, and now he has another ear infection and some sort of upper respiratory infection. He has a fever and a cough and a runny nose and a hurting ear. :( He is such a trooper; he hardly complains, but sometimes it is pretty obvious that he's not feeling well...like right now. He just woke up from his nap, crying and distraught, calling for Mommy and Daddy. I calmed him down with some juice and Elmo. He told me Elmo makes him feel better.


It has been over a month since everyone in our house has been healthy. First Jack, Lily and I all got a terrible cold (his with an ear infection), then Jack got a stomach bug, then I got the stomach bug, then Jack got another cold and another ear infection, then Lily got sick with an upper respiratory infection and an ear infection, now Jack is sick again and has ANOTHER ear infection! We are going to the ENT in early February for a checkup, and I am going to beg him for tubes. My poor little guy has had 5 ear infections since July.

I'm just praying that we are all healthy for the wedding next week!!! :)

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers