Saturday, March 28, 2009

I just don't have much to say these days

I don't know what it is; maybe it's writer's block or just plain old laziness, but I just don't feel like I have much to say on this blog these days.

There's plenty going on in our lives:

-Jack is talking up a storm and can count to 12!

-Bo will start his new position with Enterprise on Wednesday, April 1. Just kidding! No, I'm serious.

-We have started taking the Leadership Family Orientation class at church, which is basically the class you have to take to be in a leadership position at church, or just to become an "official" member. It's also very informative and the church is very open and honest with whatever questions are brought to the table. I like it.

-Jack has not watched much TV at all this week. In fact, up to this point, he has maybe watched 45 minutes all week. Until now. I am so tired, I am guilty of putting on the TV this evening. Yes, I do feel a little guilty.

-I am now 10 weeks and 2 days pregnant. Yay!

-Spring is here and I am soooooo excited!!!!

-Jack had a "sleepover" with Sam last night. It was devastatingly cute! They slept in Jack's little play tent for a while, until Jack had a nervous breakdown and wanted to move to his bed. It was very cute and very sweet that Sam (age 9) wanted to hang out with his little nephew.

I could not get them to both hold still for the life of me.

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers