Monday, March 23, 2009

I barely hear You whisper through the rain: "I am with you."

The promotions were not in God's will for us. Neither.

Friday was a tough day: a lot of tears, a lot of begging God for answers.

He has not revealed His reasons, but He has comforted us both immensely over the last few days. It still hurts, but we are truly believing that this is what is best for us.

"I'm reaching my hand to Yours
Believing there's so much more
Knowing that all You have in store for me is good.

This is the day You have made
I will rejoice and be glad in it.
This is the day You have made
I will rejoice and be glad in it.

Oh and I won't worry about tomorrow,
I'm trusting in what You say
Today is the day."

By faith--NOT by seeing or feeling--Bo and I are believing that today IS the day the Lord has made. And we know that all He has in store for us is good.

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers