Saturday, November 8, 2008

I wish I were more interesting!

Not a whole lot happening here in Mechanicsville these days. Bo and I did get to go to our new missional community last night, and that was nice. There were 3 other couples and 1 single there; they were all very awesome and we are excited about this community! It is going to be a great way to not only get to know the people in our group, but to get to know the people in the community surrounding us.

Tomorrow Bo and I are going to DC with Casey and Dell. Bo is really excited; he has never been there, so it is all new for him. It should be fun! I haven't been there in years, so I am looking forward to it too.

We are also getting excited because next weekend is the OLIVE Tree Alliance's benefit concert for orphans and orphan care seminar. We are really excited to attend!

For more info: olivetreealliance.blogspot.com

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers