Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I'm FREEEEEE!

I am officially off bed rest! On Monday at my doctor appointment, my doctor let me know that although I am now dilated to 3 cm, she decided to let me off bed rest. I am still on nifedipine to prevent contractions and will be on it until next Wednesday, Sept. 30. Meanwhile, I am enjoying my new freedom after 3.5 weeks of bed rest! I overdid it a bit the first day, doing laundry, getting my flu shot, shopping for a picture frame, going for a walk, and going grocery shopping...but I didn't put myself into labor, so I count it as a success. Today I had Bible study (yay!)and now we're headed to Nick's football game! I love freedom!

1 comment:

Suz said...

Who's more stoked - you or Jack?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers