Friday, June 27, 2008

One year older

My birthday actually turned out really great. :) Bo surprised me by having some of our friends meet us at Dave & Buster's last night to eat and play games! It was really fun; Jack had a blast and so did the grown-ups. We even won Jack a huge stuffed Elmo, so he was thrilled. Unfortunately Bunjee's truck was stolen from the parking lot while we were having fun inside. Crazy!!

This is the first year that I have been bummed out about my birthday, but Bo did a really good job of making it a good day, despite my sour mood. I also happened to get a coupon for a free phone in the mail (I've been desperately wanting a new phone for a while now)! It was actually supposed to be for Bo, but he graciously offered to let me have the new phone. I am excited. I love that stuff!

1 comment:

The Fazio's said...

Happy belated b-day!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers